Mechanic / Technician Level 2
#TeamTelfords are currently recruiting a Mechanic / Technician to join our busy Aftersales team.
We want to hire the right people so we have put together this exciting and ambitious package and a fantastic offer of a £1,000 Sign-On-Bonus just for joining our team! T&C’s Apply*
What we offer
- Salary: Starting from £18,000 to £20,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 5 day working week + Saturdays on rota at an overtime rate of time and a half!
- A performance based monthly bonus!
- Staff discount across our product range!
- Every Sunday off! (we are closed on a Sunday)
- We also offer a “Buy 5 Sell 5 annual holiday deal” which allows you to buy or sell 5 days holiday every year!
- 20 days holiday as standard plus a day in lieu if you work bank holidays.
- Security in knowing you work for a Citroen brand dealer which has thrived during the pandemic and is dedicated to giving you long term job security!
As a Level 2 Technician you will be completing these responsibilities with supervision and working towards being able to complete them independently.
- Inspecting vehicles and diagnosing any required work
- Discussing required repairs with customers
- Calculating the expected time and cost of vehicle work
- Completing job write up sheets and send technical bulletins
- Repairing or replacing components as required
- Road testing vehicles to test repair work
- Fitting and servicing vehicle accessories, including immobilisers, alarms and stereos
- Performing service checks
- Performing vehicle maintenance tasks, such as changing oil and air filters, as required
- Cleaning and maintaining the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
Who would suit this role?
- Someone with a Pro-active approach to working, never walks away from a challenge!
- Someone who loves to meet and talk to new people and as such will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player who can work alone but has a team mentality.
- Someone who is organised and is able to prioritise tasks to maximise their output.
- Someone confident and able to take charge of their role and the challenges it brings.
A clean, UK driving license is essential.
Hours of work:
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Saturdays by rota 8.30am - 12.00pm
To APPLY please email your CV to Careers@telfordcitroen.co.uk