When we were given the go ahead to re-open our showroom in June, it was our priority to make sure all the necessary measures were in place to ensure our staff and customers felt safe. Since lockdown was reintroduced at the beginning of November, we want to assure you if you have your vehicle in the workshop during this time, we are still taking the necessary precautions to ensure you feel safe.
Here is how we have made our workplace and showroom environment a safe space:
- Implemented a one-way system in the showroom
- Introduced Perspex screens for customer facing desk spaces
- Hand sanitising points on entry and exit
- Temperature checking all staff daily
- Provided PPE to all staff
It goes without saying that the pandemic has tested us all in ways we never thought possible but we as a dealership we are extremely humbled by the support we have been shown.